This resource pack is simply default with a few rainbow accents. Hope you enjoy it! This pack is only for 1.7 to 1.8. I will update it sometime in the future to support versions up to 1.12 soon! :)
This resource pack is more useful for a PvP server.
1. Go to %appdata%\.minecraft
2. Open the resourcepacks folder
3. Drag and drop the folder (in ZIPPED form) into the resourcepacks folder.
4. Open Minecraft (in 1.9 or above)
5. Go to Options > Resource Packs
6. Choose Rainbow!
1. Open Finder
2. Click Go to Folder and type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft.
3. Open the resourcepacks folder
4. Drag and drop the folder (in ZIPPED form) into the resourcepacks folder.
5. Open Minecraft
6. Go to Options > Resource Packs.
7. Choose Rainbow!
In my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then I often think with longing.